Assistant Engineering Officer (Ref: RAD224/20)
Assistant Engineering Officer
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
No. of vacancy: 2
Post Date: 12 October 2020
- Conduct programming work for robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) projects
- Support the automation system design
- Support implementation of government funded projects and consultancy projects
- Learn and apply new technologies to project implementation, including system design, simulation, machine vision, etc.
- Assist in organizing and delivering promotional activities related to the projects, such as study missions, workshops, technical seminars, training course, etc.
- Support project management and ad-hoc tasks when required, including data management, data analytics and report compilation
- Travel to mainland China or overseas occasionally for project implementation
- Degree in the engineering disciplines or equivalent
- Experience in robotics application, automation system, traceability system, system simulation, software programming, or product design a plus
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Mature, self-motivated, team player, result-oriented with excellent time and project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.