Associate Consultant, AI & Robotics (Ref: RAD109/20)
Associate Consultant, AI & Robotics
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 17 June 2020
- Develop and prepare project proposals and reports
- Implement applied R&D projects and technical consultancy projects
- Conduct R&D works on artificial intelligence/mechanical design/simulation/system integration/ mechatronics/ machine vision/etc.
- Undertake follow-up actions with clients and vendors, and monitor project progress
- Occasional travel to mainland China to carry out projects
- Undertake ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Master or Bachelor degree in Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer Engineering, AI or equivalent
- 2 years or above working or research experience in manufacturing, AI, Robotics or automation solutions
- Technical skills in Mathlab, C++, Python, Java, AutoCAD or Solid Work
- Good project experience an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.