Associate Consultant, Innovation Development (Ref: RAD090/20)
Associate Consultant, Innovation Development
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 21 May 2020
- Conduct research on technology trends and industry requirements in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Prepare proposals and reports on innovation development in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Robots
- Work with the project team to develop and build AI and robotics solutions and deliver projects
- Support project management, resources planning and liaise with clients and vendors
- Travel to China or overseas for on-site project work occasionally
- Undertake ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Master / Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or equivalent with 2 year or more relevant work experience
- Good understanding and/or knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Good interpersonal, writing, presentation, communication and analysis skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.