Manager, Mainland Business Development and Operations (Ref: RAD239/20)
Manager, Mainland Business Development and Operations
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 15 October 2020
- Assist General Manager (GM) in business development in Mainland China
- Study and conduct market research on the development trend of the hi-tech industry in PRC
- Assist GM to prepare business plans and proposals
- Establish and maintain contacts with the industry and government authorities in Mainland, and pursue collaboration opportunities
- Review policy and guidelines implemented in Mainland office and introduce best practice to enhance operational efficiency and client services
- Assist GM to manage the operations in Mainland office, with the support of HR and Finance Managers
- Perform ad-hoc project as required by GM
- Regular travel to PRC is required
- Degree or above in Engineering, Mainland Business, Business Management and related disciplines
- 8 years or above solid experience in business development in high-tech industry in PRC
- Familiar with Mainland business operations, with good business and industrial connection
- Good report writing and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, good team player and able to coordinate various resources to achieve the goals
- Passionate, mature and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.