Senior Consultant, Innovative Technology Applications
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 17 July 2020
HKPC is looking for a seasoned professional to support Hong Kong SME’s and enterprises to improve productivity and competitiveness by applying the latest technologies on smart manufacturing, artificial intelligence, robotics, digital transformation etc.
- Carry out researches on market demands and technology development trends of digitalization and intelligent system to identify new business opportunities and technical solutions for the industry
- Build and lead a strong professional team focusing on development/applications of AI, robotics and digitization to deliver technical solutions and integrated services in accordance with the unit’s strategy and execution plan to achieve the annual goals, financial targets and other KPIs
- Explore business opportunities, identify and engage with clients, and manage the services delivery on artificial intelligence, robotics, digital transformation and reindustrialization through consultancy/government projects, trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences, study missions etc.
- Deliver high quality work in client project execution, and be compliant with the corporate policies and procedures
- Nurture the talents and strengthen the team’s technical capabilities to drive business growth, and establish network with business and industry stakeholders, government and professional bodies
- Assist unit head and general manger in business development and new initiatives, and collaborate closely with other team leads to achieve the goals of the division
- Take on ad-hoc projects / initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or above in disciplines such as Automation, Intelligent System and Control, Mechatronics and Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, System Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years’ solid working experience in technical consultancy and professional services, with at least 4 years in management positions
- In-depth understanding of the AI, Robotics and digital transformation landscape and proven experience in the fields of AI, robotics and innovation
- Innovative thinking and strong problems solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good connections to the industries, associations and professional bodies
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.