Senior Software Engineer (Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair) ) (Ref: Flair273/20)
Senior Software Engineer
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date : 16 November 2020
- Contribute to the whole life cycle of the product development including requirement analysis, system design, implementation, testing, and production support
- Work collaboratively with technical lead, program manager and business users during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables
- Identify and escalate any critical issues during the development cycle which affects time, budget or quality to the technical leader and program manager in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to improve data quality and system performance
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Expertise in machine learning / computer vision / pattern recognition algorithm development
- At least 6 years programming skills in Python, C\C++, Java
- Knowledge in OpenCV/TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Experience in 3D reconstruction system and defect inspection system development is a plus
- Experience in distributed system development is an advantage
- Experience in industrial deep learning models like YOLOv3, MobileNet etc preferred
- Proficiency in document writing and communication skills, good team player
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese/Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within one week.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.