Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 19 November 2019
- Participate in the HKCERT team to provide security incident response service to Internet users and local enterprises
- Perform global cyber security monitoring and issue security alert
- Conduct study project on emerging security trends, latest attack and defence methodologies
- Promote cyber security awareness training to different sectors
- Deliver security programme and assist in provisioning of HKCERT services
- Provide system administration and support for HKCERT infrastructure
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 4 - 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Traceable Information Security related experience (please state in the Resume)
- Solid experience in system, network and/or security infrastructure management
- Experience in broad spectrum of information security areas (e.g. IoT, cyber-attack and defence, mobile, cloud security, etc.) preferred
- Experience in supervising junior colleagues and/or hold Professional Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, etc.) an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver. Able to work under pressure and able to adopt technology changes
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua an advantage
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.