Assistant Officer, Digital Integrated Services
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 7 November 2019
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and logistic support for IT consultancy and training programs
- Handle purchase order, project administration, compile financial report to support PMO daily operation
- Support PMO to prepare quotations, approval memos, reports, etc for projects
- Coordinate with cross divisions, clients, vendors and trade associations for project implementation
- Provide support to project prospection, seminars, training and marketing activities
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Computer Science with relevant experience
- Those with 2 years’ relevant experience in ERP and project administration an advantage
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Attentive to details, mature, self-initiative, good interpersonal and communication skill and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.