Security Analyst (Ref: DTD104/20)
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 17 June 2020
- Collect and analyse clients' requirements to produce system design and specifications
- Conduct security assessments of systems and applications by using standard tools and methodologies
- Manage and collaborate with clients, internal team and external partners to deliver IT security related services
- Contribute to planning and deployment of the assigned projects
- Assist in design and delivery of cyber security training for different sectors
- Assign to security operation and monitoring tasks based on background knowledge
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of work experiences in IT fields with at least 2 years of hands on experience in cyber security and/or risk assessment area
- Familiar with ISO 27001 and other security standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST, OWASP, PCI DSS and MITRE ATT&CK,)
- Experience in broad information security areas (OSINT, IoT, cloud, analytics, etc.) preferred
- Holder of certifications in information security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CCSP, ISO27001 LA) preferred
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; able to communicate technical issues to both technical and layman stakeholders
- Mature, self-motivated and analytical; able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Putonghua an advantage
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.