System Analyst, Information Security (Ref: DTD193/20)
System Analyst, Information Security
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 16 September 2020
- Participate in CERT operation of HKCERT team
- Develop, test, implement and maintain systems to support HKCERT operations and services
- Handle security incidents and incident response for users and enterprises
- Perform global cyber threat monitoring and issue security alert and blog
- Conduct study project on emerging security trends, cyber attacks and defense methodologies
- Promote cyber security awareness training to different sectors via seminar and talk
- Act as a main contact point to resolve system issues between internal user and vendor
- Deliver security programme and assist in provisioning of HKCERT services
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 4 - 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience in server (e.g. Linux – Ubuntu, CentOS; Windows Server) and database (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge in broad spectrum of information security areas (e.g. threat intelligence, web application security, IoT, cyber-attack and defense, mobile, cloud security, etc.) is preferred
- Vendor management experience is an advantage
- Holder of Professional Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, etc.) is an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver. Able to work under pressure and able to adopt technology changes
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua an advantage
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.