Unit Head, Industry Consulting (Ref: DTD128/20)
Unit Head, Industry Consulting
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 6 August 2020
- Able to develop opportunities, pitch and deliver projects of: Digital Transformation, Business Strategy, Customer Experience Improvement, Data Management & Analytics, Efficiency, and Operations Transformation
- Manage team for consultancy project implementation, deliver trainings/ workshops / seminars / conferences / study missions to Hong Kong enterprises in Hong Kong, Mainland or overseas
- Establish network with business and industry stakeholders, government and professional bodies to promote digital transformation
- Analyse new industry and technology trends to define what new technology capabilities and domain knowledge the business unit need to build to continue to serve Hong Kong enterprises and SMEs effectively
- Responsible for the team P&L, forecast, sales pipeline management and project sales to meet financial and KPI target
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as IT, Information Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 15 years or more solid experience in consultancy business, project prospection, project execution/implementation and project management
- Prior working experience in leading management consulting firm is a plus
- Consulting experience in at least 1 of below Industry sectors: Retail, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance
- Proven ability to lead a large team of 20+ people, and foster a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good business acumen and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and willing to learn and take challenge
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.