Consultant, Air & Cleaner Production
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 4 October 2019
- Lead and implement environmental-related engineering projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China related to Air Pollution Control and Energy Saving
- Market and negotiate with clients to promote environmental-related consultancy services
- Prepare project proposals, schedules, budgets, drawings, calculations and reports
- Support in research and development of new technologies / services
- Travel to Mainland China (mainly Great Bay Area) occasionally to perform duties
- Bachelor Degree from engineering disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, Energy, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- With 4 years’ working experience in air pollution control / energy saving / E&M engineering
- Relevant experience in mechanical ventilation / air pollution control systems design an advantage
- Skill in AutoCAD preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.