Officer, Environmental Technology
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 16 October 2019
- Assist the unit head in managing the unit administrative works
- Provide administrative support for the environmental consultancy and engineering projects
- Support environmental project works
- Organise promotional events, like conferences, seminars, workshops and visits
- Coordinate marketing activities and prepare marketing materials
- Handle enquiries and liaise with partners/ vendors
- May need to travel to Mainland China or South East Asia to perform marketing events
- Diploma or above from environmental management/engineering/science, marketing, translation studies or equivalent with at least 2 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in organising events, preparing marketing materials for environmental related organizations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.