Consultant, Environmental, Waste Management & Recycling (Ref: GID121/20)
Consultant, Environmental, Waste Management & Recycling
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 24 June 2020
- Lead and execute environmental and waste management projects as well as environmental study and environmental management scheme
- Participate in conducting research and development of environmental technologies
- Manage and control project process and budget to ensure quality and timely deliverables and customer relationship management
- Assist to implement marketing programs to promote our products and services to potential customers
- Participate in project prospection
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Chemical, Environmental, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent with 4 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in delivering projects in waste management, environmental management/ engineering, and recycling projects
- Knowledge in waste management policies, recycling and environmental protection technologies a definite advantage
- Experience and professional knowledge on statistical analysis for environmental study/survey is an advantage
- Membership of professional organisation is a definite advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months