Consultant, Materials and Fibre Development (Ref: GID069/20)
Consultant, Materials and Fibre Development
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 27 April 2020
- Lead a team to meet performance targets set by the division and the Council
- Develop and implement projects on functional materials, fibres and degradable plastic technologies
- Undertake project prospection responsibilities, develop new services and identify new business opportunities in Hong Kong and PRC
- Prepare proposals seeking government funds related to functional materials, fibres and degradable plastic technologies
- Organize promotional activities such as seminar, workshop, overseas training and study mission related to functional materials, fibres and degradable plastics technologies
- Handle other ad hoc projects and assignments
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Material Sciences, Sciences, Manufacturing and Product Engineering or equivalent with 4 years or more relevant working experience
- Solid experience in plastic and nonwovens manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in leading a team in project implementation is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with technical competence
- Mature, self-motivated and work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.