Officer, Recycling Fund (Ref: GID241/20)
Officer, Recycling Fund
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date: 15 October 2020
- Conduct initial assessment of Recycling Fund applications assigned and prepare the relevant assessment reports and summary lists required
- Assist in preparing the funding scheme documents and data analysis for performance monitoring
- Assess the results of approved projects and prepare the assessment summary and relevant documents for funding disbursement as required
- Perform on-site checking for applicant enterprises and funded projects
- Assist to conduct seminars to introduce and promote the funding scheme
- Handle enquiries and liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the Recycling Fund
- Travel to Mainland China/ overseas to perform duties when necessary
- Bachelor degree from disciplines such as Chemical / Environmental / Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent with 2 years’ relevant experience
- Experience / knowledge in delivering projects in waste management / policies, environmental management/ engineering, recycling and environmental protection technologies is an advantage
- Experience in implementing government funding schemes and / or handling Government funded projects is an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Proficiency in computer packages including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Funding Scheme Programme for a period of 2 years.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.