Multimedia Producer, HKPC Academy (HKPC Academy) (Ref: PCA252/20)
Multimedia Producer, HKPC Academy
Post Date: 27 October 2020
- Hands-on operation of video streaming production equipment, including but not limited to cameras, lighting, audio, mixer, switchers, etc to deliver quality video streaming and production requested by internal and external clients
- Operate and monitor the quality of live and video production
- Communicate with internal and external clients to understand the needs and rundown of video streaming production and provide professional advice
- Liaise with vendors and freelancers if needed and manage their quality of work
- Look after the usage and maintenance of video streaming production equipment
- Hands-on photo or video editing in a professional and prompt manner for the output of learning video productions, promotion video clips, social media visuals, etc.
- Manage the quality of all multimedia designs and productions under HKPC Academy
- Capable in creating motion graphics for video streaming and production
- Assist in the design and development of multimedia training programmes
- Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree/ Degree from disciplines such as Creative Media, Video production, Photography, Communications, Design, or equivalent
- With or more than 3 years' relevant experience in multimedia design, live and video production
- Good knowledge in photography, video streaming & production and graphics design is a must
- Proven track record in commercial video streaming/live streaming, editing and production with multiple cameras is essential
- Professional knowledge in the equipment setup, preparation and operation of video conferencing, video streaming and live streaming
- Good experience in operating virtual events and meeting platforms such as Zoom, MS Teams, Webex, On24, etc
- Demonstrate good knowledge and passion to learn about the latest visual audio technologies and operations
- Knowledge in the applications of Premiere Pro, After effect, Photoshop, Illustrator, OBS and other video editing and CG related software
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Responsible, mature, self-motivated and well-organised
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.