Assistant Manager, Administration and Facility Management
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 15 October 2019
- Perform office administration, formulate and implement policies and procedures to enhance operational efficiency
- Support budgeting and expenditure related matters
- Follow-up maintenance and vendor service contracts, coordinate renovation and repair works, monitor contractors’ works as per project plans and schedules
- Manage office equipment and supplies, stocks of spare parts and tools, and perform regular stocktake for control and replenishment
- Prepare tenders and RFQ with budget plans and cost analyses for services and purchases
- Handle enquiries and service requests, and provide effective solutions, handle emergency incidents with manager
- Perform regular safety and security audit and follow-up works
- Compile management reports
- Support other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Dual report to direct supervisor and functional head
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Administration, Business Management, Facilities Management or equivalent
- 4 years’ or more relevant experience
- Solid experience in office management
- Self-motivated with strong planning & organising skills, and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: The incumbent will take up the role in a HKPC’s new R&D centre to be incorporated in 2020 Q1.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.