Assistant Manager, Compensation and Benefits (Ref: HFD246/20)
Assistant Manager, Compensation and Benefits
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 17 October 2020
- Administer corporate-wide compensation & benefits programmes, including medical schemes, retirement benefits schemes, rental reimbursement scheme, etc
- Assist in handling annual HR projects including annual pay review, rewards schemes, performance appraisal, etc
- Support pay and benefits policy review and implementation to drive performance culture
- Conduct market data benchmarking exercise, and implement HR projects in relation to reward and grade structure for career progression
- Prepare and compile data analytics for management review
- Work with supervisor to introduce new or enhancement on policies and processes to support changing business needs
- Support other HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, business related disciplines or equivalent with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience in compensation & benefits, pay and grade structure review, and performance management, etc
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and data analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with HRIS
- Knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF Ordinance, etc
- Detailed-oriented, strong numerical sense and good analytical skills
- Responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multi-tasks efficiently
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.