Assistant Manager, Safety (Ref: HFD247/20)
Assistant Manager, Safety
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 20 October 2020
- Report to Senior Manager, Facility Management and act as working partner with different divisions on OHS work
- Advise the top management on safety strategies
- Lead the functions of safety and any safety related issues
- Support the implementation of OHS policy and management programme, i.e. ISO45001 system
- Prepare the documents of safety manual, safety procedures, work instructions, etc
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Provide OHS training to different stakeholders
- Investigate the accidents / incidents and provide suggestions for improvement
- Ensure the validity of different licenses and certificates, ie. DG Store Licenses, LA&LG certificates, etc
- Promote OHS to different divisions
- Handle any other OHS tasks assigned by Senior Manager, Facility Management
- Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, related disciplines or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Safety Officer or similar role
- Registered as Safety Officer with the Labour Department
- Good knowledge of safety legislations and safety management system, i.e. ISO45001
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.