Assistant Officer, HR (Ref: HFD189/20)
Assistant Officer, HR
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 14 September 2020
- Perform training needs analysis and implement training programs in line with business strategies and organizational objectives
- Handle all training administrative duties and control overall training and development budgets and expenses
- Work with internal divisions and external training consultants for relevant course development
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and take follow-up actions
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Training and Development, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant HR experience preferred, and fresh graduate is also welcome
- Good writing skills and digital / multimedia skills, such as photoshop, video-shooting and editing, etc. an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task and think creatively
- Responsible, self-motivated, organized and good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: This is a temporary position for a period of 12 months
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.