Assistant Technician, Audio Visual (Ref: HFD230/20)
Assistant Technician, Audio Visual
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 25 September 2020
- Report to Manager, Facility Management and responsible for operation and maintenance of all venue electronic equipment, A/V and PA system
- Assist in designing and preparing purchase requests and tenders with specification for new purchasing equipment
- Prepare and follow-up maintenance contracts
- Assist the users in operation of equipment
- Closely monitor the conditions of all equipment with regular inspection
- Maintain the equipment inventory
- Source new equipment for replacement when required
- Purchase and keep proper records of common spare parts, tools for contingency and facilitate the emergency repair
- Monitor routine inspection by vendors
- Arrange and monitor the call out services for breakdown repair by vendors
- Handle other FM job duties assigned by supervisor
- Higher Certificate or above in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience to install, operation and maintain electronic equipment, A/V and PA system
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Card
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- On shift duty, Mon – Sat, 08:30 – 21:30
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.