Lead Manager, Compensation & Benefits (Ref: HFD203/20)
Lead Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 15 September 2020
- Design, plan and execute organizational-wide projects and programmes in relation to compensation & benefits (C&B) schemes and rewards strategy, including but not limited to pay range review, pay adjustment mechanism and career progression
- Formulate and implement plans to enhance reward system to drive performance culture
- Manage the performance management and reward processes to ensure that performance-based reward is implemented and managed consistently
- Oversee the annual pay review, reward exercise, payroll function, insurance renewal, package management, pension schemes and budgeting
- Lead the market data benchmarking exercise
- Identify opportunities on an on-going basis, introduce new or enhancement on reward/ benefits policies and processes to support changing business needs
- Manage HR database to compile various analytical reports and benchmark market practice
- Support the continuous improvement and enhancement of HR information system
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects and programmes
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines with minimum 8 years’ solid C&B experience at manager level
- Proven project management experience in C&B programmes revamp, design and implementation
- Seasoned in managing C&B projects in sizeable organizations with successful track records
- Good knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance a must
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, high accuracy and strategic mind-set with a hands-on approach
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.