Lead Manager, Human Capital and Culture (Ref: HFD117/20)
Lead Manager, Human Capital and Culture
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 17 June 2020
- Support CPO to champion the employee’s relationship and strengthen HKPC’s culture
- Supervise Human Capital team to plan, design and implement employee engagement programs to enhance the overall experiences during the employees’ journey
- Foster a pleasant and energetic workplace through different HR initiatives and establish different communities/focus groups so as to nurture the company culture
- Responsible for employer’s branding initiatives to increase the awareness of the HKPC’s brand and attract potential candidates
- Engage and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist CPO to plan and execute different HR projects
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 15 years or more working experience in which 8 years or more relevant and hands-on experience in HR projects / human capital initiatives
- Enthusiastic and innovative person who is passionate to plan and execute employee engagement initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to build relationship with internal stakeholders in different levels
- Detail-minded, responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multiple projects efficiently
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.