Officer, Human Resources (Ref: HFD229/20)
Officer, Human Resources
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 28 September 2020
- Independently handle the end-to-end recruitment process in a timely and professional manner from understanding
- Divisions’ hiring needs, writing advertisements, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, to confirming of employment
- Identify and source suitable talents in the market via different channels proactively to fill up the positions accordingly to set timeline
- Perform HR duties, including data input, filing, scanning and reporting
- Provide clerical and administrative support to meetings and functions
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines with 2 years or more relevant experience
- Solid hands-on experience in talent search, end-to-end recruitment cycle up to managerial level
- In-depth knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, Discrimination Legislation and Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance a must
- Detail-oriented, responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multi-tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: This is a temporary position for a period of 12 months
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.