Senior Manager, Internal Audit
Internal Audit and Risk Management Office
Post Date: 10 September 2020
The Internal Audit and Risk Management Office using systematic, disciplined approach provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services to the management to ensure effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
- play a key role in team management and drive best practices and continuous improvement and initiatives for the internal audit function
- participate in the development of the annual audit plan and audit methodology
Internal audit Jobs
- plan, manage and execute internal audit jobs as per approved plan and other ad hoc assignment
- monitor progress of multiple simultaneous projects and take necessary action to meet target completion dates
- supervise staff members to adopt effective and efficient audit approach and clearly document the audit results
- prepare report of audit finding to auditee with observation, root cause and implication of issue in sufficient details and make efficient and effective
- recommendation for corrective action
- provide assurance that effective risk management practice is implemented in the operations to minimize the impact of significant inherent risks on attainment of their objective
- assess adequacy of internal control for operational risk in line with the mandate for corporate governance
- implant a professional and ethical culture to HKPC staff members by conduct regular trainings on policy and procedures, ethical standard etc.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- A qualified accountant of a recognized professional accounting body and Certified Internal Auditor qualifications an advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ solid audit experience preferably gained from a big 4 accounting firm and /or sizeable organisations in the public or commercial sector
- Strong experience in planning, conducting, reviewing and reporting on operational audits
- Experience in IT auditing and the use of CAATs will be an added advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Assertive, meticulous with strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, highly committed and able to work independently
- Highly adaptive and flexible and with ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.