Project Officer, Intellectual Property Management
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 15 October 2019
- Handle project work for patent application granting scheme
- Handle intellectual property (IP) protection projects, including patent, trademark and registered design
- Conduct patent search and patent analysis
- Provide support in developing new consultancy projects, including IP and innovation management, IP valuation and IP trading
- Liaise with vendors to deliver projects and monitor progress
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Laws, Engineering, Science and/or Technology Management or equivalent with working experience preferred
- Relevant working experience in IP filing an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines and a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.