Assistant Manager, Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD) (Ref: SED155/20)
Assistant Manager, Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD)
SME Engagement Division
Post Date: 27 July 2020
- Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in Mainland and FTA economics
- Conduct assessment of Government funded programme applications and prepare relevant reports and conduct robust presentation to related parties
- Assess the progress and final reports from the grantees, provide consultations and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
- Assist in enhancing and maintaining the database established for the funding programme and provide analysis on programme progress and achievements regularly
- Assist in preparation of meeting paper and organizing marketing events and initiatives for promotion and publicity of the programme
- Occasional travel to the Mainland/FTA economics for performing on-site checking for selective funded projects
- Conduct research, analyze and compile the market trend and entry requirements of the Mainland and FTA economics for local enterprises
- Participate in assigned consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
- Bachelor degree in business management / science / engineering / Information System Management or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Experience in handling / supporting Government funded projects preferred
- Experience in domestic sales in the Mainland and knowledge in FTA Markets preferred
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing. Proficiency in Excel VBA Macro programming a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Funding Scheme Programme for a period of 2 years.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.