Assistant Manager, Industry Programmes (Ref: SED145/20)
Assistant Manager, Industry Programmes
SME Engagement Division
Post Date: 17 July 2020
No. of vacancy: 2
- Assist in implementing Government funding programmes to enhance industry development and growth
- Implement the processes including applications vetting, fund disbursement, project monitoring and reporting to achieve programme effectiveness and quality assurance
- Conduct analysis of programme data and stakeholders’ views to identify and implement measures to achieve the expected performance levels
- Identify and implement measures to enhance the effectiveness of programmes
- Implement marketing and promotional campaigns to enhance public understanding of the industry programmes
- Conduct research, analyse and compile the market needs of local industries to identity new business opportunities
- Support management to liaise with various stakeholders to identify and create new industry programmes
- Implement consulting or training assignments to support the development of local industries
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as business management, accounting, science, engineering, logistics, public administration, information systems management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in public administration / auditing / business management / engineering management
- Good writing, presentation, analytical, multi-tasking, problem solving and project management skills and detail minded
- Self-motivated and teamwork mindset to succeed in a team environment and deliver timely result for a fast-paced environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.