Project Officer, Funding Scheme (Ref: SED123/20)
Project Officer, Funding Scheme
SME Engagement Division
No. of vacancy: 12
Post Date: 30 June 2020
- Assist in implementing the Government funding programme to support enterprises to fast-track the acquisition of technology solutions to continue their business remotely
- Support assessment of Government funded programme applications
- Assist in assessing the reports from the grantees and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
- Assist in maintaining the database established for the funding programme
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, fresh graduate is also welcome
- Knowledge in distance business IT solutions preferred, e.g. online business, online order taking, online customer services and experience, digital payment / mobile POS, online/cloud-based solutions to support business operations, virtual meeting and communication tools, cybersecurity solutions
- With 1 year’s relevant experience a plus
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Funding Scheme Programme for a period of 1 year.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.