Senior Consultant, Intellectual Property (Ref: SED227/20)
Senior Consultant, Intellectual Property
SME Engagement Division
Post Date: 23 September 2020
- Lead and manage the provision of intellectual property management services to support the development of patents, trademarks and registered designs of the industries
- Lead and manage Government funding programmes to enhance industry development and growth including intellectual property
- Oversee the Government funding programme processes including applications vetting, fund disbursement, project monitoring and promotion to achieve programme effectiveness and quality assurance
- Conduct insightful analysis of data and stakeholders’ views to identify and implement measures to achieve the expected performance levels of Government funding programmes
- Drive digitisation and implement measures to enhance the effectiveness of programmes and services
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement activities including promotion campaigns and public speaking in enhancing public understanding of the industry programmes and services
- Conduct research, analyse and compile the market needs of local industries to identity new business opportunities
- Manage consulting or training assignments to support the development of local industries
- Lead and develop a strong team with high standards of performance and integrity
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as business management, accounting, science, engineering, law, public administration, or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience preferably in intellectual property management / public administration / auditing / business management
- Strong leadership, business acumen, project and client relationship management skills with visionary mindset
- Good writing, presentation, analytical, multi-tasking, problem solving and project management skills and detail minded
- Mature, self-motivated and teamwork mindset to succeed in a team environment and deliver timely result for a fast-paced environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.