Senior Algorithm and Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 30 September 2019
- Study the AI technology trends and applications for industries, especially the manufacturing industry, so as to identify the potential solutions for industries’ productivity improvement and upgrading
- Propose and evaluate technical ideas with other functional units so as to design a suitable solution against the requirements and demands
- Define the technical development roadmap of AI technology applications so as to work out the R&D tasks and implementation plan on AI and algorithms
- Be responsible for the development and optimization of the AI and machine learning algorithms of the specific application fields, including but not limited to machine vision, quality inspection, prognosis and healthy management, resource planning, prediction, material handling and logistics, etc.
- Lead project team to carry out R&D tasks against the plans and complete the projects (including R&D work, project documents, technical report and paper, patents, etc.) as scheduled with high standard
- Build up and maintain a good network with other professional organisations so as to acquire new technologies and create synergy
- Master or above Degree in Computer Science, Automation, Intelligent Systems, Information Engineering, related disciplines or equivalent
- 6 years or more hands-on working experience in AI R&D and applications development
- Familiar with AI and machine learning framework, such as Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, etc., and rich development experience in Python, R or similar languages
- Familiar with Linux and cloud application, such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Rich experience on the applications of Industrial AI and machine learning, such as image processing, pattern recognition, model analysis, robotics and intelligent systems, deep learning, etc. Experience in AI applications for manufacturing industry an advantage
- Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Passionate, mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese (including Putonghua) preferred
- Applicants may be considered for other positions (e.g., Algorithm and Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence) if not matching all the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.