Consultant, Intelligent Automation and Robotics System
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 30 September 2019
- Identify market demands and technology trends in intelligent robotics and system, data analytic, digitalization, AI, smart manufacturing and smart logistics
- Acquire new technologies and develop innovative solutions in productivity and service quality improvement for various industries
- Develop solutions to meet client's requests by using with new technologies (i.e., intelligent automation and robotics, machine vision, IIoT, HMI … etc.)
- Lead, manage, and supervise project teams to implement clients’ and government projects to achieve the council mission and key performance indexes
- Enhance and maintain network with industry/ vendors/ solution providers/ relevant associations, and foster partnership to promote and market the applications of AI and Robotics consultancy service, and develop training courses/ workshops/ study missions
- Occasional travel to the mainland to carry out projects
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics and Robotics, Intelligent System, System Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in mechanical design and drawings in customized automation / logistics automation development in Logistics / Food / Glasses industries preferred
- Experience in tendering process and writing tendering document in sizeable companies / government projects an advantage
- Experience in Project management or PMP certificate preferred
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and marketing skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, willing to learn and take challenge
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
es not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.