Cleaner Production/Low Carbon Manufacturing
Reducing Environmental Pollution
- identification and quantification of pollution sources (sampling and exhaust gas and wastewater analysis)
- carrying out treatability study
- designing cost-effective air pollution control and wastewater treatment systems
- pollution control project supervision, commissioning and performance evaluation
Effective Utilization of Resources
- BM-COMBO greywater recycling system
- DMS dual membrane wastewater recycling system
- Food to fertilizer conversion system
- Heavy metal recycling system
- Energy audit and design of energy saving schemes
- Carbon audit and development of carbon emissions reduction plan
Compliance of environmental requirements in international trade
- Compliance with local and international environmental regulations and product standards such as WEEE/RoHS, REACH and China RoHS
- Training and consultancy services to assist companies in meeting the ISO requirements including 14000 Environmental Management System Standard, 14064 GHG Management Standards, 50001 Energy Management Standard etc.
- Carrying out supply chain management in the audit of the environmental performance of the supplying companies.
Environmental Industry Development
- Development of innovative environmental products
- Technology transfer to environmental services providers through licensing
- Create business opportunities for local environmental technology service providers through Cleaner Production Partnership Programme
Green Community Facilitation
- Development and promotion of green practices to various sectors and organizations in the community
Click here for enquiry.