Reliability Testing Centre
Reliability Testing Centre
Reliability Testing Centrehas been accredited by Hong Kong Accreditation Service (HKAS) under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation scheme (HOKLAS) for specific activities as listed in HOKLAS Directory of Accredited Laboratories.
Reliability is defined as the probability that a system/product/component can perform its intended functions for a specified interval under stated conditions. Ensuring high reliability requires good practices in the selection of materials/components, design, manufacturing, testing, distribution and maintenance. HKPC can help companies achieve a high reliability level for their products (e.g. electronic products) and equipment (e.g. production machinery) by providing training, consultancy and laboratory testing services.
Reliability testing center equipment
To provide reliability engineering and testing services.
Reliability Testing Services
The Centre provides components, Printed Circuit Board and PCB assembly reliability test. The Reliability Testing Centre has been accredited by Hong Kong Accreditation Service (HKAS) under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation scheme (HOKLAS) for specific activities as listed in HOKLAS Directory of Accredited Laboratories. The Centre has been well as dedicated by IBM as its independent laboratory for Printed Circuit Board Testing in Asia.
Services on Offer
1. Environmental Stress Testing
- High / Low Temperature Test
- Temperature and Humidity Test
- Temperature Cycling Test
- Thermal Shock Test
- Vibration and Mechanical Shock Test
2. Printed Circuit Board Testing
- Via Hole Reliability Testing
- Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR) measurement
- Electromigration and CAF Test
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage Test
- Peel Strength Test
- Pull Test
- Solderability Test
3. Design of Accelerated Life Test, Life Data Analysis such as Weibull Analysis.
4. In-frared Thermography
Please contact us for details on service charges
Ms Angel Wong
Tel: (852) 2788 5783
Design of Accelerated Life Test, Data Analysis such as Weibull Analysis.
- Temperature Testing Chambers
- Humidity Testing Chambers
- Temperature Cycling Chambers
- Temperature Shock Chambers
- Vibration and shock Testing System
- Tensile/Compression Tester
- Electronic Measuring Instruments
A European automotive electronics manufacturer commissioned HKPC to perform PCB reliability tests. PCB samples from its Asian suppliers were first subjected to various stresses such as reflow soldering and wave soldering. Those samples were then microsectioned and examined according to the internal standard of automative electronics manufacturers.