Sustainability Reporting and Management
Corporate sustainability is becoming a critical source of competitive advantage for businesses throughout the world. Through adopting sustainability management and reporting, organizations can enhance their governance, social and environmental performance, as well as strengthen communication with stakeholders and overall competitiveness.
- Sustainability Planning - Provide tailor-made professional consultancy services for company to establish operation strategy, assist integration of sustainability into its business operation and optimize economic, environmental and social performance
- Sustainability Report Writing - Prepare reports in accordance with the internationally-recognized Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Guidelines and the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting Guide of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) to report the sustainability performance systematically, facilitate communication among stakeholders and improve the transparency of corporate governance
- Sustainable Development Gap Analysis - Conduct gap analysis for company to understand its sustainability performance and identify room for improvement so as to establish long-term sustainable development goals and strategies
- Verification of Sustainability Report - Provide independent verification service to enhance the credibility of the report
- Stakeholder Engagement - Engage stakeholder through interviews, focus group meetings or questionnaire survey to collect their views, concerns and feedback on sustainability initiatives and performance of organizations