Computer Aided Technology (CAx)
Computer Aided Technology is the application of advanced computer technology for optimising the process of design, simulation and manufacturing production. Production optimisation, including design, manufacturing and production planning, can be integrated with advanced CAx tools easily nowadays to achieve a well-developed, computerised and digitalised production environment
Product Design Simulation
- Structure Analysis – stress distribution, vibration, bending effect, compression and extension, etc.
- Drop & Impact Analysis – stress distribution, breakage, deformation, bending, displacement, compression and extension, etc.
- Thermal Analysis – thermal distribution, heat transfer, reaction between phases, thermal expansion, etc.
- Fluid Analysis – fluid flow, pressure distribution, mass transfer, fluid velocity, turbulence analysis, etc.
- Motion Analysis – motion study, motion path, kinematic analysis such as force distribution, displacement, velocity, torque, energy consumption, etc.
- Electromagnetics Analysis – design optimisation by investigating effects such as electromagnetic wave propagation, microwave heating, RF heating, evaluation of RF interference and compatibility, etc.
- Electrodeposition Process Analysis – metal deposition for electronics and electrical parts, corrosion and wear protection, decorative electroplating, electroforming of parts with thin and complex structure, etching, electro machining, electro winning and electro refining, etc.
Tooling Design Simulation
- Plastic Injection Mould Design – plastic filling, mould cooling, gate design, warpage analysis, cycle time, etc.
- Die Casting Mould Design – metal filling, mould cooling, gate design, warpage analysis, cycle time, etc.
- Metal Stamping – metal forming, deep drawing, cracking and failure analysis, etc.
Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Machining efficiency improvement
- Tool path optimisation
- Post-processor development
- Multi-task and multi-axis machining service
- 3D design of production plant
- Virtual simulation of production process