Real Time Production Output Capturing
Name of the Client
Vanessa Holding Limited (Bra Cup Manufacturer)
Established in 1988, Vanessa Holding Limited is a fully Hong Kong owned enterprise, specializing in manufacturing bra cups for the lingerie and swim wear industries. The manufactory facility in Dongguan currently has five production buildings with more than 800 molding machines, yielding a capacity of 7 million pairs of bra cups per month.
- Lack visibility on production output status and unable to manage work-in-progress inventory and quality issues effectively
- Unable to effectively evaluate workers' performance
Developed a customized real-time production output capturing system to increase the visibility of work-in-progress status for production progress monitoring.
- Real-time availability of work-in-progress and production output
- Real-time analysis of worker performance
- Reduce inventory with better scheduling