To assist a Hong Kong-owned vehicle repair and beauty service operator to achieve the international vehicle service operation standard VDA 6.2:2004
Name of the Client
Cool Che Cool
Hong Kong-owned vehicle repair and beauty service operator
- VDA 6.2:2004 is a well-recognized vehicle service operation standard for enterprises who would like to enhance their vehicle repair and beauty services operation.
- Cool Che Cool needed to benchmark with this standard to enhance their service delivery capability and operational efficiency for their workshop. VDA 6.2: 2004 primarily to assist vehicle service providers to establish and implement a professional quality management system for vehicle repairing and beauty service design, delivery and control.
- HKPC provided a series of training and advises of VDA 6.2 to the client from gap assessment, human resource development, documentation preparation, system implementation, system audit and certificate audit assistance.
- HKPC assisted the client to establish the VDA 6.2:2004 quality management system in compliance with all the essential technical and managerial elements of VDA 6.2:2004 requirements.
- Cool Che Cool becomes the first VDA 6.2 accredited vehicle repair and beauty service company in HK by an accredited certification body.
- This enables the client to sharpen an edge over its competitors in the blossoming Mainland vehicle repair and beauty market.